Navy Nevertheless She Persisted Linen Wall Hanging
LIMITED EDITION FOR MAMAS DAY!
I am super proud to launch a very small run of our first ever wall hanging!
These pieces are hand finished by yours truly and therefore are extremely limited. I will release small batches based on the capacity I have. SO get in there if you'd like one right away.
Please also note I will dispatch these from home and the other products we have leave from our fulfilment warehouse and so I really appreciate you only ordering this one item.
Nevertheless She Persisted Linen Wall Hanging
This Nevertheless She Persisted linen wall hanging is the latest item to join our range of products inspired by Elizabeth Warren.
This slogan comes from a statement made in the US senate about Elizabeth Warren in an effort to silence her, and has been appropriated by feminists worldwide.
This feminist art bearing the Nevertheless She Persisted slogan was designed for us by Sophie Potter, a talented Cardiff illustrator, and features hand-drawn flowers that grow and bloom regardless of circumstance.
More About the Nevertheless She Persisted Wall Hanging
- Hung from a 0.9MM hardwood dowel
- Natural navy linen from a local fabric store in Cardiff
- Skillfully screenprinted in Cardiff, sewn by Stacey, dowel cut by my father in law, and hung on 100% recycled cotton from Nutscene.
- Measurments are aproximate. This is a handmade product!
- Fabric is about 65cm x 60cm
- Rod is about 80CM long
- Made to order allow 7-10 days