Black & Beech is looking for fixed term Ecommerce Support staff to work in our warehouse facility here in Cardiff. You should be a hardworking, accurate and team-focused person with an interest in fashion, importantly you will be pivotal in the development of an independent female-founded purpose led business.
Black & Beech was founded in 2016, and our goal is to create fashion informed by feminism in the most ethical way we can. We are ambitious in our goals to be at the forefront of feminist fashion in the UK and deliver a quality product to all women that is original and inspiring.
Our values extend to all stakeholders, including our charity partnerships, our staff, and ourselves. Upholding our values of inclusivity and social justice is a key mission. In 2023 we aim to start the process of becoming a B-Corp and we are a living wage employer.
- Picking and packing orders from our e-commerce store and online platforms, wholesale or other channels, in a timely and accurate way.
- Receipting and sorting of goods arriving.
- Stock replenishment and putaway.
- Processing returns.
- Stock counting and inventory updates to our website.
- Other general warehouse duties as required.
- Non-warehouse related duties could include website updates relating to inventory, helping at photoshoots, customer service emails and ensuring the smooth running of the studio.
Skills & Qualities
- Good communication skills, good numeracy and written English.
- General warehouse experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Highly organised and accurate.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring that our values and ethos are never compromised.
- Be honest and respectful.
- Work collaboratively.
- Talk openly and actively listen.
- Adaptable and flexible.
We appreciate that everyone has different requirements to do their best work. Some work can only be completed on site, and therefore it will be essential you are there. However, where we can offer flexibility around start and finish times we will!
40% discount for staff on full price stock, 20% for 2 family or nominated friends.
Free organic period products, tea/barista coffee, and snacks!
All training will be provided and regularly updated.
We can offer several different roles please specify your ideal situation in your application or at interview.
Zero hours contract ensures flexibility for both parties.
Fixed term 16 hours per week over 3-4 days.
Pay is £10.90 per hour in line with the Living Wage.
This role is specifically to support us during the Christmas period, training will be given in the summer/autumn in advance of our busy period.
To apply, send a CV and Cover letter stating why you are perfect for this role to Stacey@blackandbeech.com
For an informal chat feel free to email us on the above.